Thursday, December 28, 2006

12-27-2006

After hemming and hawing about whether or not I was going to ride at all, I ended up riding the PB to my parents house which makes for about a 27 mile ride. I managed to make a new benchmark for myself riding fixed on this ride. I didn't touch the brakes once. Today my left Achilles tendon is a bit tight but it was pretty cool coming down the biggest hill on the way and not using brakes. It makes me want to go brake-less just for the aesthetic, but I know that would just be foolish and asking for trouble at this point. By the time I got there I was pretty out of juice.

Today I will likely go for a fairly easy ride to loosen up my tight leg. I need to do a little shop time too, to clean up, get the tools all in order and re-clear out my work space, for the 90,000,000th time.

No comments:

Post a Comment