Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

I was hoping to go for a ride today, but Old Man Winter finally delivered some serious anti-biking weather. 33°F and rain/snowing. I did get to ride yesterday. I took out the Bridgestone with the rear derailleur back on it making a 7 speed mtn bike. With the high limit pin gone (completely seized, had to drill it out) it makes for some twitchy shifting. Looking to replace that derailleur with an old XT model hopefully. The roads were completely covered with packed snow. I only rode up to the end of the road and back, but it was nice to get out. The new tires came in for the PB, 700x32, unfortunately, I bought the wrong size innertubes. Doesn't much matter, since anything but knobbies can't go for a while here. So here's to a new year. Happy riding to all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man! Happy New Year!

    I just found your blog from a link on your Friendster profile. I added a link to your blog on my blogger (http://viciousleft.blogspot.com) so I can keep checking it and I wrote a post about cycling on my blog.

    Your blog made me nostalgic about riding again... :)

    Anyway, I hope you're doing well.

    Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete